TECHNET Archives

June 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:10:30 +0200
Doug,

1. Multistrand Raychem TR 14
2. All
3. Scalpel, machines don't work, has to be done by hand. A rotating blade
may do the job.

Why is this 1/2D important at all? Imagine soldered or crimped eyelets on a
power supply plinth. The distance between the screws is generally a
centimeter or more. What does it matter if the insulation has withdrawn 1D
or even 2.D ? Just a question of workmanship?

Inge