TECHNET Archives

May 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 19:00:19 +0200
about manhood, sweet little story /Inge

A man was in a terrible accident and his 'manhood' was mangled and torn from
his body. His doctor assured him that modern medecine could build him a new
dick, but that his insurance wouldn't cover the surgery since it was
considered cosmetic.The doc said that the cost would be 3,500 for a small
one, 6,500 for a medium and 10,000 for a large. The man was sure he would
want a medium or a large, but the doctor urged him to talk it over  with his
wife before deciding, The man called his wife on the phone and explained
their options. The doctor came back into the room and found the man looking
quite dejected.  "Well, what have the two of you decided"? he asked. The man
answered, " She'd rather remodel the house!"

So be careful when you drive your car.