TECHNET Archives

May 2009

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 12:06:57 -0400
From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meyers, Paula
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Memorial Day

Hi Tech netters,
I usually lurk in the shadows and try to absorb all the wisdom from the
group.  I couldn't help but add a bit here.  I owe a huge debt of
gratitude for all the men and women who gave their lives for the freedom
I enjoy.  I spent the last 10 days in intensive training in Israel so
that I can pass along my hand to hand combat training to law enforcement
and military personel.  For those times when they don't have the time to
draw a weapon to defned in an attack as well as ways to control/subdue a
suspect, and control, subdue a scene.  I have always appreciated the
difficult position these folks have, but after several intense
scenarios, I have an even better understanding of the stress involved in
a live situation.  Hats off to all of you who have and are still
serving.
Cheers,
Paula