TECHNET Archives

May 2009

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 10:41:06 -0700
If you were relating gall to Gaul, because I used the French version of façade to reference my transparent building front (glass house); I applaud you. If it was because of Graham's endearing respect for the French in general, that's also accepted.
Dewey