TECHNET Archives

May 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, ee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 21:50:47 +0800
Dear ALL Guys:

    I am meeting with an investigation on the specification which regulates
the hole roughness requirements, As all you known, the default value is
usually 1.0 Mil for hole roughness after drilling, but after consulting the
IPC-6012 and other IPC references, I still have not got the answer for this
question, so need your help to give me some clues where I can find the
evidence about the hole roughness? Why is it 1 Mil in some customers¡¯ SPEC?

    Thanks!

   Winning