TECHNET Archives

May 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 22:36:40 +0200
I try to figure out by thinking only, but it's Friday, and I've visited a 2
hs synt concert with Jean.Michel Jarre, and am exhausted. Jarre uses lots of
lasers in his shows. Laser..hm...photons... exitation...gamma
radiation....hydrogen bomb..hmm...Einsteinium must have higher  energy than
Uranium  when electrons fall back to origin place in the orbit after a high
energetic bombardment......so they must have used ionized Uranium that was
bombarded with gamma that lifted electrons to higher orbit , then
accelerated these ions through a magnetic field and registered a energy
count higher than what had been seen before...I give up. Dave, you got to
tell us. I make things more complicated than what's needed. I'm sure you'll
tell us about a simpler way.  Hmm...I don't remember the deterioration of
Einsteinium...guess it starts fall apart very rapidly. Does it have anything
to do with Geiger-Muller detecting? Hmmmmmmmmm...now wait a little. I'm a
stupid. They must simply have decided the density! But could they...the new
element had short life..OK...I come no closer..
May someone else crack the nut. Tomorrow I'll have a look in my old books of
Physics..
Inge