TECHNET Archives

April 2009

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:23:03 -0700
well sounds like it's not yet been established whether failure is
component, solder assembly or pwb.  Questions about financial
responsibility are mute at this point.

Werner gave good advice/perspective in his comments.

dw