TECHNET Archives

April 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, 李义 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:37:32 +0800
Inge

If you just wana install the software, I think Ted's way will do, just change the regional and language options to the right one( restart is needed). When the software is intalled, change that back.

Caution: when the language is changed into English, the directory name and document should not be a Germanic one, or you will get a machine code.

If you wana change the OS's language, perhaps reinstall is the only way.

Li Yi