TECHNET Archives

April 2009

From:
Frederick Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frederick Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:39:48 -0400
Litz wire is insulated. Each 44 AWG wire is insulated with a thin film coating. The best way to terminate it is solder. The solder removes the film and you obtain a really good connection.