TECHNET Archives

April 2009

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:37:56 +0300
Yeah, but is there a permanent way of knowing? Maybe open a new train of
thought. Please don't rail at me as I hope to be a tender sleeper
tonight, when I switch off, and I hold no truck at being disturbed,
despite all the points raised.

Brian