TECHNET Archives

April 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:27:38 +0200
In this special case, the cross section showed that the joint between the
lead and the solder pad was IMC free, the frost like goldtin platelets were
on the upper side of the lead, superficial so as to say.

Inge