TECHNET Archives

March 2009

From:
John Goulet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 22:00:12 +0000
Only a two part epoxy will meet your needs. Devcon makes a 1233 5 min epoxy as does Loctite. Some of the dual tube dispensers automatically mix the epoxy through the 24 turn nozzle tip, with others you simply mix. The general rule is a 15-30 minute will yield a stronger bond. However you can speed up the curing process to about 15 minutes in an 120F oven in most cases for epoxies designed for circuit board repair.