TECHNET Archives

March 2009

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:23:50 +0200
This brings to mind some aspects of a word starting with B and ending in
Y with UREAUCRAC in the middle, worthy of Cyprus government documents
and laws. However, the IPC may be better advised that the Cypriots
blithely ignore all such documents and laws and go their own sweet way,
if it suits them. Can you imagine the cost of checking whether existing
documents etc. comply? IMHO, this is a very bad moment to even consider
introducing any cost-increasing measures.

Brian