TECHNET Archives

March 2009

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 14:43:36 -0400
Ingemar,

Check out Product Finishing [magazine] On-Line to see if you can find some
additional insight http://www.pfonline.com/

http://www.pfonline.com/clinics/  - list of clinics they offer

Try e-mailing the guy in the cleaning clinic -
http://www.pfonline.com/clean/clinics.html
An article I found when searching for "medical titanium" in their past
articles http://www.pfonline.com/articles/web110101.html  - this article
indicates the user is using in 1,1,1 trichloroethylene.  Wonder how old the
article actually is?

From the cleaning clinic - "cleaning titanium"
http://www.pfonline.com/articles/clinics/1206cl_clean3.html
http://www.pfonline.com/articles/clinics/0808cl_clean4.html

I'll ask my pacemaker buds to see if they have a quick answer that can be
shared.

Steve