TECHNET Archives

March 2009

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:13:12 -0500
 even the digest contains only three messages...

I guess all the traffic is headed to Las Vegas for APEX, right?

wish I was there,
Jack

p.s. I have no idea what that message about the red dot was.
Was there supposed to be a link in there?

-=-=-=-