TECHNET Archives

March 2009

From:
R Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, R Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:13:46 -0700
Chris:
The exact formula is not critical, do not sweat it, pick mid values and go with it.
BUT, do realize this stuff is NOT mother's milk, and in fact, could corrode virtually any metal except 300 series stainless steel, and will react, perhaps in an "exciting way", with organics spilled into the bath.
The big advantage of the Dow Corning stuff it is so benign, and won't corrode, or react in exciting ways.

Rudy Sedlak