TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
Kevin Glidden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Kevin Glidden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:07:07 -0500
Doug,
Thanks for the description.  I will have to try those out.  Do you perform
this testing on-the-line on all WIP, or is this used as a development or
process check tool?

Kevin Glidden
Manufacturing Engineer
Luminescent Systems Inc.