TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
Ted Tontis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ted Tontis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:26:17 -0600
Grunde,

The HumiSeal 1B73AP is supposed to reduce the occurrence of webbing, that's
why it was original chosen. Now that we switched over to the 1B73 we are
seeing signs of it and trying to stay on top of it.  We reduced the atomizer
a little to try to keep it to a minimum, I am not sure how much that is
going to help. I have seen worse on one of our other coaters spraying
HumiSeal 905. We are currently using a PVA coater and spraying it on.

Ted

  _____