TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:48:13 -0800
Let's all keep looking.  Several people have forwarded links to other
clamping methods, but none seem to be as convenient as this one, with
most clamps requiring one hand to hold the board and one hand to engage
each clamp.  Since I only need 2 clamps, I only need 3 hands!  If I find
a source for these (or similar) clamps, I'll be sure to let the group
know, since I've had several requests for more info on these parts.

Later,
Carl

Carl Van Wormer, P.E.
Senior Hardware Engineer