TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:51:29 -0600
Well, don't take this the wrong way,
but my address is more recent than that.
( just spoke to him a few months ago.
I don't think yours work anymore)

incrater@yahoo should work.
He was having some health problems with
his lungs but he is happy to consult,
so don't think he wants to be left alone.

just trying to help,
Jack

.