TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:08:36 -0600
Hi Carl!

Have your picture posted, it's here:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/snap-in_board_clamp__Small_.jpg

I'll check with our test department and see if they know where to get
them.

Steve
<http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/snap-in_board_clamp__Small_.jpg>