TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:53:42 -0600
Richard,
You may find it here.  Though I cannot claim ownership.

http://www.naugahyde.com/history.html

Doug Pauls
Rockwell Collins

Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
02/27/2009 11:42 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] NTC - Weird one - bismuth in overmold

That's a great story, can you refresh the audience on the history of the
Nauga as well?