TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:19:14 -0500
Kenny,
Yes, I am glad he replied, but it was too close to an "ad" for my liking, Friday or not.  The only person I turn a blind eye to is Werner who is one of our old, famous farts.  That is said with proper love and respect, Werner.
Bev

Opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of the company that I work for.