TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:10:03 -0700
I had that in 1970 while doing R&D in the Plastics industry. Very much like having a bad case of Malaria. It was a very humbling experience, such that I would never get stuck on myself.
Dewey