TECHNET Archives

February 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:34:00 +0100
Microsoft has this program:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/890830/en-us

but they do NOT list worms or anything officially.  Got further about
AgentBX : it uses Windows Explorer sometimes, which means, if you leave your
C: and goes to D: or whatever you name your other HDs or partitions, the
worm multiplies there too. Not fun, so as to say. I will use my Linux
machine next, and change  DSL too. Hoax or not, I will not risk being worm
generator!

Have a nice day

Inge