TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:25:09 EST
Hi Denny

We need Cr3 in our diets as an aid in glucose metabolism,  the same  case,
cannot be made for lead. As for the lead industry lack or response, with  lead
in solder representing less than 0.5% of all lead used annually, there was  not
enough there to for them to worry about, on the other hand the increased use
of tin was very beneficial to that industry and would provide ample incentive
to  have lead in solder blackballed, whether or not they actually ever did
so is known only for certain by the leaders of tin industry.  ( with  the word
leaders obviously pronounced "leeders" not "leders"...  ;-)

Cheers,
Joe

In a message dated 2/17/2009 8:30:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, DDFRITZ