TECHNET Archives

February 2009

From:
keith Calhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:47:30 -0500
At my previous employer we used a lot of that sealant, and it usually is
available in different formulations with different cure schedules, from 2
weeks to 30 minutes at room temp.  You should contact Bergdahl and see if
they offer these variations.

Keith S. Calhoun
Product Engineer
Phone: (716)822-0434 ext.237
Fax: (716)822-5062
email:  [log in to unmask]

Our Mission: Through Talent, Teamwork and Technology, we will strive to be
the best at meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations