TECHNET Archives

January 2009

From:
"McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:21:04 -0500
I feel kind of bad, I've been complaining about the -2C I saw on the thermometer, of course that was in the garage before I opened the doors....

Jeffrey McGlaughlin
Ohio