TECHNET Archives

January 2009

From:
Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:07:19 +0100
How does the VPS emitted molecules behave? Do they mix and spread or do they keep together like clouds? And what are their mass compared to air? To reach the stratosphere, they need be a bit lighter than oxygen. And what time does it take for these molecules to reach the altitude where they build a layer of their own? Do they pass the ozone layer or stay below? And how do we know about the time it takes to get rid of them? Do we calculate only or is this process measured in real tests? And how do we know the emissions are not decomposited to something else (caused by ionic irradiation, UV, gamma etc)?
Inge