TECHNET Archives

January 2009

From:
"Wenger, George M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wenger, George M.
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:31:28 -0500
Vladimir,

Ditto.

Regards,
George

Vladimir,

Ditto.

Regards,

George

George M. Wenger

Andrew Wireless Solutions

Senior Principal FMA/Reliability Engineer

40 Technology Drive, Warren, NJ 07059

(908) 546-4531 (Office) (732) 309-8964 (cell)