TECHNET Archives

January 2009

From:
"Sauer, Steve (Xetron)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Sauer, Steve (Xetron)
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:10:14 -0600
Kevin and Lou,
Thank you for your inputs. I do have a copy of rev A that I just
finished reading and fully agree with your synopsis.  This document
should be used as a guide in developing the test requirements for a
given PWB.
Have a great day!

Steve