TECHNET Archives

December 2008

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:03:35 EST
Thanks Rex

Kind regards,
Joe

In a message dated 12/9/2008 4:06:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

JCAA/JG-PP Lead-Free Solder Project:
Vibration Test
Boeing  Electronics Materials and Processes Report - 582, Revision A
(EM/P-582,  Rev. A)
Contract No: BM3419-01
Prepared for ITB, Inc.
January 9,  2006

I have this paper and others. They are in the public domain. I  Googled the
title of the paper and ended up at http://www.acqp2.nasa.gov/  where there are
a multiplicity of papers on vibration results for differing  packages and
differing alloys

Rex Waygood
Technical  Manager

PartnerTech Poole Ltd