TECHNET Archives

December 2008

Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:18:12 +0800
thanks! Werner

The ball material of the BGA is SAC-305.

Which should I choose to use as paste for high reliability between

SAC305,SAC405,SAC105,and leaded tin?

hechong

Werner engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>

发件人:  TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

2008-12-09 07:28

请答复 给

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; 请答复 给

Werner engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>

收件人

抄送

主题

Re: [TN] ??: Re: [TN] BGA soldering open issue

 Hi Victor,

Normally these pics open--now I am on the road and things get even more

difficult.

It is not the weight but the different thermal expansion of the various

BGA ayers.

Werner