TECHNET Archives

December 2008

From:
John Goulet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2008 14:40:37 +0000
Please copy me when you send the pictures. I never realized that BGA heatsinks could cause these issues. I figures the experts that designed BGA heatsinks made sure they wouldn't decrease reliability. As a contract assembler we would assume the failed BGA was from either the BGA mfg or something in our process and therefore repair as the board under warrantee.

From: Victor Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>