TECHNET Archives

December 2008

From:
Phillip Bavaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phillip Bavaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:17:00 -0800
Thanks Wayne.

I will do a little experimentation to see if I can recreate the problem in
a lab environment.

When you misted the sample, were you talking about an underfilled BGA or
just raw underfill material?

Phil