LEADFREE Archives

December 2008

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:03:07 -0000
 JCAA/JG-PP Lead-Free Solder Project:
Vibration Test
Boeing Electronics Materials and Processes Report - 582, Revision A
(EM/P-582, Rev. A)
Contract No: BM3419-01
Prepared for ITB, Inc.
January 9, 2006

I have this paper and others. They are in the public domain. I Googled the title of the paper and ended up at http://www.acqp2.nasa.gov/ where there are a multiplicity of papers on vibration results for differing packages and differing alloys

Rex Waygood
Technical Manager

PartnerTech Poole Ltd
Benson Road