TECHNET Archives

November 2008

From:
jonathan noquil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, jonathan noquil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:31:24 +0800
We can perform MP/CpS or Machine/Process Capability Study on the reflow
equipment.
You inoput variables would be: Converyor speed, O2 ppm level, Temperature
Output variables would be voids, skewing, etc.
If you want to gauge the reflow oven in terms of Cpk, you can gauge it with
the output variables. What would be the Cpk for voids with the optimized
reflow parameters you indentified in your MPCPS study...etc...etc.

regards
Jon