TECHNET Archives

November 2008

From:
Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:17:09 +0000
Hi Stewart,

As I suspected.

Yes PCB substrate is exactly the same (the boards were made to the same
test spec) as is the substrate on the bottom of the BGA.

Thanks for the advice on micro-sectioning.

Regards,

--
Eric Christison Msc
Mechanical Engineer