TECHNET Archives

November 2008

From:
Leif Erik Laerum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leif Erik Laerum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:36:04 -0600
Richard,

We already have an AirVac system, but this is hard to use and does not
work in tight spaces due to the nozzles.

Actually I did mean Focused IR. My understanding is that this is
relatively new in comparison to the air/hot gas systems. Most of our
boards are .062. and smaller than 10 x 10, but we have a couple of
backplanes. The focus is on repairing the smaller boards however. That
is where our volume is.

Thanks for your input.

Leif Erik Laerum
Quality Assurance Manager