TECHNET Archives

November 2008

From:
Syed Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Syed Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:37:05 -0600
You are already benefitting from the extra cash you have every month which
others are paying as interest to banks. If people put their mind to it, they
can be much more affluent by being conservative and put all that interest in
their own pockets rather than giving to the banks. I know many Muslim
families who, shunning interest, have paid-off homes and cars and so have
extra money to help themselves and others in need.