TECHNET Archives

November 2008

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:22:09 -0800
Have a '60 F100 still running after many miles around the clock, drive a
jeep myself, wife drives a camry hybrid, daughter a matrix - both Toyota.
Had a lemon from the big T but they gave me a big check so no issues

John Burke