TECHNET Archives

November 2008

From:
John Goulet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 16:43:58 +0000
Thanks for the insight. Those of us that have never been oversea to see their manufacturing shops would assume there would be 3-4 layers of management like here. I would think with the current technology and shop flor control systems that it would be more efficient and cost effective to minimize the management structure. I'll bet our management spends much of their time answering each others E-mails and not getting to the shop and talking to thepeople that actually know what the issues are.

From: Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>