TECHNET Archives

November 2008

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:39:50 -0800
Huh! I dare not prophesy about American car industry. However, I may develop
what you said about the British ...with one word: stagnation. Few are healed
and the cycle is faster today than it was at the time of the British
collaps. Furthermore, the aftermath isn't healthy eather: Jaguar, Rover,
Landrover etc are steadily near the steep. To make an other example: the
roman empire's declination. Once the stone starts rolling, you need stop it
before it got speed.  The young lion waits until the old king's strength
begins to show sign of weakening, than all know what happens. Lack of
vitality. The American car industry may need blood transfusion to survive,
not money....enough said...too much said maybe..my analysis won't be
popular. My excuse is I am a thickheaded  European..

Inge