TECHNET Archives

November 2008

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 09:12:54 -0800
Steve is little worried about my postings and jokes about the US leaders. He
asked why I sent these toTN and not offline. My answer to Steve was this:

You americans are more positive, you can laugh at yourself, there is more go
in americans than any else
people! Privately, I think even W can have fun and enjoy good jokes. If you
study his face, you will find wrinkles in his eyes, which proves he got
humor. He would have won a lot if he dared relax like Reagan..
.....and TN members need a little smiling too. Note, that the stories I sent
are real nonsense, no political or any else hot stuff, just childish jokes.

If sending such little jokes is inconvenient, I'll of course stop doing it.
But then I hope not seeing any american funs about celebrities around the
world either. I remember the flood of american jokes about Saddam at that
time, many of which were horrible and not in terms with good manner.

I'll keep to pure techy topics, I apologize if someone was insulted.

Inge