TGASIA Archives

November 2008

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
"Yu, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Yu, Gary
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:48:09 +0800
HI Andy,
RoHS comes from EU Directive. Now more countries have similar regulation, they are China, Japan, Korea etc.

EU Directive (2002/95/EC) -- Effective July 1, 2006
	Restriction of use of certain hazardous substances in Electrical & Electronic Equipment
	(Article 4.) Products Must Not Contain:
Lead (<0.1%),  Mercury (<0.1%),  Cadmium (<0.01%),  Hexavalent Chrome (<0.1%)
Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB <0.1%)
Polybrominated diphenylethers (PBDE <0.1%)

Best regards,
Gary Yu