TGASIA Archives

November 2008

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
MTD-AD4/AD5 Wei Jian Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, MTD-AD4/AD5 Wei Jian Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:38:04 +0800
LS,

Thanks for your input, is it possible to have an IPC reference for this
statement, currently, our customer is saying the attachment for the angular
ring is acceptable, we need reference to override their comment. This ring
will certainly impact the solder join quality.

Thanks...Kang