LEADFREE Archives

November 2008

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:22:37 +0000
Brian you are correct. The text of the failure report from the component manufacturer says a chloride is present. The EDX printout shows  Cl.
The assembler did not look at the component data sheet when they set up the solder process

Mike B
-------------- Original message from Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>: --------------