TECHNET Archives

October 2008

From:
"Igoshev, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Igoshev, Vladimir
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:00:10 -0400
Inge,

Tilt the sample as much as possible as go to 8-10 kV. You should be able to figure the sequence of the layers playing with the accelerating voltage

Good luck,

Vladimir