TECHNET Archives

October 2008

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 08:01:56 -0400
Both groups are key to the future ele. Asy.  Pot encap might want include molding compound.  Such as transfer mold.  The components cleanliness is sure need to be addressed.  Mcm more less is a subassembly of its own.  The extreme fine pitch device is more susceptable to corrosion.  The std will ensure the vendor provide some assurance to the cleanliness.   My 2 cents.
Sent using BlackBerry