TECHNET Archives

October 2008

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:45:34 -0400
Hi,

  I am a newbie sitting on this list. I don't know if it would help but I do
have software which allows a user to look at how component metal fits over
pads and paste. It is free software, free as in "Free Beer".

Contact me   bob at Kondner dot com and I can get you a link. Picture below.

  I have a large number of part models but it is a pain learning how to use.

Bob Kondner

410-821-1315

RED = Component Model Metal. BLUE = solder paste